3/11/08

Ease with Credit Cards



Traveling to and fro the different places in the region is quite tiring, but I must admit that I am enjoying it. It is mixed with fun and a little bit tiring. I got a chance to travel twice or thrice a week. I finish the rest of my work at home. The pay is also good enough to support my family’s basic needs so I have no complain about it. But the delay in salary release is the only problem I have to deal with more often. The normal paydays should be on every 15th and 30th of the month. But in my case, I receive it one week late than normal.

I hate getting broke as it causes me headaches. You see, we have so many finances to settle on those dates. That’s why we tend to pay them later than the supposed paying dates. Luckily, I stumbled a site which offers credit cards. I am planning to apply for one so when time comes that I have to wait for a week for the release of my salary, I have something to count on. By using these cards, I will be able to pay my bills with no hassles, buy essential stuffs which my family may need at times, and also groceries for one week, a week when my salary is once again delayed.


No comments:

Auto Crazed
Photobucket