5/7/08

@ Daet, Camarines Norte

I left Legazpi City at 10:30 a.m. today. Had my lunch in Naga City, and reached Daet at 4:00 p.m.. The trip was quite tiring. I even fell asleep until I reached my destination. I didn't waste time so I went to the market for my audit so I can go back to the hotel to have some rest.

I just came here at the cafe today to chat with my honey. Had also talked to my little prince through YM voice call. The day is not yet over, but I already missed them. How I wish I could bring them with me anywhere I go. But my profession needs my focus and attention so I need to work hard for my family.

I better leave now for dinner. I have to finish the audit tomorrow so I can go home later in the afternoon. I'll post some photos for this trip. Bye for now!

No comments:

Auto Crazed
Photobucket