2/9/09

Save and See Clearly

I am already sick and tired of losing a pair of my contact lenses. So I decided to resort on eyeglasses instead. However, searching for a cheaper one seems difficult these days. But I really need to stick on my budget for practicality's sake. I am only looking for Prescription eyeglasses for only $8! but of course it has to be of high quality.

Since I can't find any cheap eyeglasses in the local stores, I tried my luck searching for one online hoping that I can find not only cheap eyeglasses, but of course stylish and high-quality. Until I stumbled upon this good read from New York Times with a headline, Zenni Optical in the New York Times?!. So what would you expect from me? I immediately checked it out and found out that New York Times recommends Zenni Optical as one good source for cheap yet high quality eyeglasses.

I was inspired and it actually lighten up my mood especially that sooner or later I can finally achieve my dream of Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank. Here's my choice of eyeglasses that I will be wearing soon.



No comments:

Auto Crazed
Photobucket