9/14/09

Drive and Donate Your Car

I love charity works since I was just a kid. It makes my heart lightened and draw a smile on my face every time I do something good to others, especially those less fortunate ones. And just by thinking about their unlikely situation makes me feel teary-eyed as if I was the one suffering. I even wished for them the best in the world. And I wanna be part of it.

However, I am not a wealthy one to be able to do what I wish I could have done for them. But then again, I still have my own means of sharing what I only have for those less fortunate ones by engaging into
Car Donation which is something that can make a big difference to other people's lives.

If you have the heart for the less fortunate ones, I would suggest that you
Donate a Car as one of way of sharing what you have for others. You don't have to worry about paying huge taxes for that because there is a Car Donation Tax Deduction to make it easy for you to get rid off your car when you are already decided to donate it. So why wait when you can be a good samaritan now?

Bookmark and Share


1 comment:

Joel said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com

Auto Crazed
Photobucket